1. The personal data controller who complies with the GDPR Regulation (the "Regulation") is Karelia Motorz, Y: 2903654-1, at Karelia Motorz, Repotie 5 B 1 (the "Data Controller");
2. The contact details of the controller are: email: info @ tkimatra.fi, tel. 0451452551
3. Personal data shall mean all information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person.
Source of personal information
1. The controller shall process with the customer's consent personal data collected by contract for the purpose of obtaining and fulfilling an online order for an online store [...] .;
2. The controller shall process only the customer identification and contact information necessary to fulfill the contract of sale;
3. The controller shall process personal data for the purposes of transmission and accounting and for transmitting the necessary information to the Contracting Parties for such period of time as is required by law. Personal information will not be disclosed or transferred to other countries.
Purpose of data processing
The Controller processes Customer's personal data for the following purposes:
1. Registration of a Website in accordance with Chapter 4, Section 2 of the GDPR;
2. Customer created electronic order (name, address, email, phone number);
3. Comply with the law and regulations arising from the contractual relationship between the Customer and the Registrar;
4. Personal information is necessary to fulfill the contract of sale. The contract cannot be concluded without personal information.
Duration of storage of personal data
1. The Controller shall store the personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfill the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between the Controller and the Customer and for three years after the termination of the contractual relationship;
2. The controller shall erase all personal data after the period of time necessary for the storage of the personal data.
Recipients and processors of personal data
Third parties processing Customer's personal data are subcontractors to the Registrar. The services of these subcontractors are necessary for the implementation of the contract for the procurement and processing of the electronic order in the contract between the Registrar and the Customer.
The Registrar's subcontractors are:
- Webnode AG (verkkokauppajärjestelmä);
- Google Analytics (kotisivun analytiikka);
Pursuant to the Regulation, the Customer is entitled to:
1. the right of access to personal data;
2. the right to rectify personal data
3. the right to erasure of personal data;
4. the right to object to the processing of personal data;
5. the right to data portability;
6. the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data in writing or by email to email@example.com
7. the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority in case of suspected breach of the Regulation.
Security of personal data
1. The controller shall undertake to take all technical and organizational precautions necessary to protect personal data.
2. The data controller shall have taken technical precautions to protect the storage of data, in particular by password securing the computer, using anti-virus software and maintaining computers on a regular basis.
1. By placing an online order on the Karelia Motorz Web Site, Customer declares that it is fully aware of, and fully agrees to, the terms of personal data protection;
2. Customer agrees to these rules by selecting the check box on the order form;
3. The Registrar may update these Rules at any time. A new, updated version must be published on this website.
4. We do not disclose personal information such as email addresses for direct marketing.
These rules will take effect on October 10, 2019